Saturday, September 17, 2016

My 1st post on my new blog, it's been years since I tried to do anything on Squarespace, the first blogging network I did anything with.  I've been wanting to have a place to post material relating to my Far Away RPG setting.  Far Away kind of evolved from a pure Fantasy setting in the vein of DnD and Pathfinder to also include Science Fiction content.

Far Away has a dual nature, a Fantasy world setting revolving around Orm, the creator of that universe and the Unchained Lady who was his first and last love. That is Fantasy, high, low, and medium.  The Science Fiction nature is set around an area in space on the other side of the Milky Way Galaxy from the Traveller RPG setting published by Mongoose in one of it's latest incarnations.  Things that happen in Orm also can have effects in Far Away.

So while I gather my thoughts, this will be a showcase for images of Far Away, and stories of the history of my world.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment